Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Waiting in Line - Midnight Cabo Time

Well, we have arrived on the streets winding behind the Cabo Wabo Cantina. It's around 1:30 a.m. CDT. We're a little afraid that we're not going to get tickets because we are too far back in line. But, we're in it for the long haul. The streets are jammed and people are still pretty mild.

Behind us in line is a guy passed out, literally sleeping face down on the concrete sidewalk. EWWW. In front of us, we've got a mild bunch too.

We're across the street from the Giggling Marlin, so we anticipate it getting rowdy as the bar winds down.

I've been able to find a hotspot with my wireless card. So, I'll be surfing the web as long as I have the access.

Randy and Rod are going on a recon mission to count the number of people in line. They'll also bring photos.

More updates as the morning progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home