Monday, October 10, 2005

The Bender - Cabo Style

Well, first, the webcam isn't functioning b/c the internet access at the condo is down due to the storm from Otis. D4MMIT! At any rate, they have called "the man" to come and fix it. So, hopefully, we'll be able to post soon.

I've been journaling since we arrived, and I'll post those updates as soon as I'm able to get wired.

We're in Cabo today, because quite frankly, we couldn't remember what we did in Cabo last night. We went beach combing all day and eventually ended up on Medano Beach.

And yes, you did see Rod and I enter a dancing contest on the stage of Mangos. If you want to see the stage, it's at www.allaboutcabo.com We didn't win, and we really don't see how we lost b/c we did turns dammit!! Lots and lots of turns & twists; we had style. We did get some shots of tequilia. I think.

Randy took a header into the sand at Mangos after drinking ALL DAY. We went and stood in line for the Sammy Hagar concert, but we didn't have tickets. DOH! We realized this after standing in line for about an hour. Tickets? We don't need no stinking tickets! So after Rod sprayed the crowd with his beer, we decided we should leave.

Right now, we're working on case 2 of pacifico, 15 margaritas, and ohhh the guys are drinking again. If I smell el Presidente brandy ever again, it's surely to be a bad scene.

More updates later...

tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home