Waiting in Line - 5 am Cabo Time
We are half through the wait.
- So far, I've slept for like an hour on a hard mexican sidewalk. My hair is a curly mess.
- I've learned a new card game called Booya. It's from theNew Orleans friend waiting in line in front of us.
- The line this year is very, very long. We're 4 city blocks from the front door of the Cantina. Crossing our fingers.
- Rod bought Pacifico beer on the black market. The going rate for a 6-pack is 100 pesos.
- I've had a little water, b/c there are no bathrooms. I'd really like a big glass or orange juice.
- We had some hoes offer up their restroom across the sidewalk.
- If you get down to three or less beers in your cooler, it is considered Defcon 4 and a call to the President may be in order.
- Roosters crow very early in Cabo - this morning they started at 3 a.m.
- We have pictures, lots of pictures. However, we didn't bring our USB cable to publish them to the web. We suck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home