Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pool Day

The day started uneventful with a quick dip in the pool. That was the tip of the iceberg that would take down the unsinkable Barbara. It was a beautiful calm morning in God's country at the scene of the crime.

None of us believed that our innocent Barb could get lured in by the evil liquor named "Vodka**." Like a schoolgirl climbing into a van because they had candy; Barb was led astray.

Never realizing that her "drink" was on; she continually reached out to other guests around the pool. She was on a mission to meet everyone she possibly could. Randy, ever the diplomat, was attempting to calm down the Barbster and make overtures to the other guests. I believe his standard greeting was "She's drunk."

Although the Barbster was taken in by the evil liquor, she did not let it keep her down. After a long nap she was in fine shape the next day.

**I'd like a disclaimer here; I've had some dealings with that substance; it's nothing to be played with (unless you're highly trained such as myself.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home